PARK FALLS, Wisc. – People everywhere are getting back to the things they love. But, for some folks – like anglers – the fun never stopped. St. Croix invites all anglers to join one another in celebration of fishing as Customer Appreciation Day returns to an in-person format at the St. Croix Factory in Park Falls, Wis., Saturday, June 19.
At St. Croix Rod, we’ve been celebrating anglers for 74 years by putting them at the heart of everything we do. “Customer Appreciation Day is an outward example of that celebration,” says St. Croix Vice President of Marketing, Jesse Simpkins. “Customer Appreciation Day provides a full slate of fun and exciting opportunities for anglers here at our factory in Park Falls. It’s a celebration of fishing with fellow St. Croix enthusiasts from around the world. After going virtual with the event last year, all of us here are incredibly excited to welcome anglers back to Park Falls on June 19. And we’ve taken what we learned last year and included some cool and innovative virtual participation options so anglers who aren’t able or willing to travel can easily get in on the fun.”
Anglers attending Customer Appreciation Day are drawn into the St. Croix family and experience something no other rod manufacturer offers on such a personal level. The unique event will include prize drawings every hour on the hour, live music, free food, ample educational opportunities with St. Croix staff, and special deals on all things St. Croix, from rods to apparel and more. Need more incentive to attend? A limited quantity of retired St. Croix rods, B-Stock St. Croix rods, and special combos will also be available.
Given the recent expansion of our angling community, this year’s Customer Appreciation Day will deliver an expanded focus on angler education. A full schedule of live and virtual fishing seminars from top St. Croix pros are planned.
Live music will be provided by Joe Bucher and the TopRaiders, as well as UMGN Mercury Nashville recording artist, Travis Denning. “We’re thrilled to have these guys – whose fishing knowledge and skills are as impressive as their musical performance abilities – on stage and adding value to the Customer Appreciation Day experience,” says Simpkins. “It’s just one more way St. Croix is rolling out the red carpet for our anglers and their families. The entire event is going to be a great time in a great setting with a bunch of really great people.”
St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day Virtual Participation
Anglers who can’t make it to Customer Appreciation Day in person should make https://stcroixrods.com/pages/cad2021 their first stop for all virtual participation options. Fishing Seminars and live music performances (see schedule below) will be streamed on Facebook Live, while sales of St. Croix rods and apparel will be conducted online at stcroixrodfactorystore.com.
St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day Schedule
- Event Hours - 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
- Factory Store & Seminar Hours - 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
- Food Service - 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
- Hourly Seminars - 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. (Live and Virtual)
- Joe Bucher & The TopRaiders LIVE - 4:30 P.M. - 5:30 P.M.
- UMGN Mercury Nashville recording artist Travis Denning Acoustic Set LIVE - 6:00 P.M. -6:45 P.M.
St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day Features
In-Person Fishing Seminars*
- 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M – Steve Heiting "Catching Muskies In a Pandemic World."
- 10:15 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. – Blake Tollefson "Thinking Outside the Bucket for Summer Crappies"
- 11:15 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. – Derek Hudnall "If I Could Only Fish One Lure On the Elite Series"
- 12:15 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. – Joel Nelson "Trophy Bluegills Under the Summer Sun"
- 1:15 P.M. - 3:00 P.M. – The Lindner Group "What's Next. Whats Hot. Trends In Multispecies Fishing."
Virtual Fishing Seminars (Facebook Live)*
- 9:00 A.M. - 9:30 A.M. – Derek Hudnall "If I Could Only Fish One Lure On the Elite Series"
- 10:15 A.M. - 10:45 A.M. – Steve Heiting "Catching Muskies In A Pandemic World"
- 11:45 A.M. - 12:15 P.M. – The Lindner Group "What's Next. What's Hot. Trends In Multispecies Fishing."
- 1:15 P.M. - 1:45 P.M. – Joel Nelson "Trophy Blue Gills Under the Summer Sun"
- 2:30 P.M. – Travis Denning
*All times are Central.
Rod Building Tent – Learn the process of how St. Croix Rods are handcrafted. Multiple stations will be set up for you to see an abbreviated example of how our rods are built. Included in this will be a live rod winding demonstration.
Learn to Cast – Spincasting, spinning, baitcasting or even fly casting, learn the proper technique from the St. Croix Pros. A casting pond will be onsite to help assist in an enhanced educational experience.
Free Line Winding – Buy a combo or a reel and have the reel spooled at no cost! (In-person only)
St. Croix Factory Store – Find great deals on St. Croix rods, combos and gear, as well as exclusive and limited-edition St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day apparel at the St. Croix Factory Store! In addition to regular items, all sales and special offers will be available online at stcroixrodfactorystore.com the day of the event.
Anglers can participate in Customer Appreciation Day activities and events virtually at https://stcroixrods.com/pages/cad2021.
Anglers can learn more and stay up to date with St. Croix’s 2021 Customer Appreciation Day event by following St. Croix on Facebook and Instagram, by subscribing to the St. Croix Enewsletter, or by checking back regularly at stcroixrods.com.